Peyton loves his jumper. He goes nuts in it and then laughs at himself. He has the strongest little legs muscles because of this thing..:)
so Aunt Kenna bought him a rocking Catapillar..who knew...well he thinks he is big stuff on this although his feet barely touch the floor he rocks and rocks his body..the catapiller still doesn't move...lol
This look explains so much. He has a major attitude.Yeah! P-Money is nearly 8 months old!
This has been a crazy month for us. P has learned to pull him self up and stand on his own. He has two teeth that are popping out of his gums. He never stops going and I feel like he never sleeps. Even his daycare teachers say he won't sleep during nap room he figured out that is his one on one time with them. He is a smart lil' man!!!!...

3 comments:
Such cute pictures. I am so glad you started the blog. Now I can keep up with P-Man! I love the attitude face!!
Hey Shane snuck in here from Mandy's blog just had to see your little man. HE IS A DOLL!!!!
luv you, Aunt Kelly
hey tommy it's me quincy,jon-jon homeboy from aransas pass,tx.He showed me you guys site the other night at his house;Pretty cool. Sorry to hear bout your pops passing away..God Bless and you have a wonderful looking family!
Post a Comment