


No not 8 months!!! :(My precious boy is 8 months old today! I can't believe it. Seems like yesterday he was doing star jumps in my belly now he using me for a jungle gym. We took him in for his 8 month check up and flu shot :( today. He did really well with the whole shot thing I guess he figures one is better than the usual five he gets. Being ALL boy is proceeded to pee all over the nurse twice and giggled as he was doing it!!!!! He now weighs 18lbs 4oz. and is 27 1/2 inches long. He is in the 50th percentile of both. Daddy wants to start feeding him Mighty Milk for Kids because he thinks he should be a Giant, but the doctor assured him that he is growing great and at the rate he is going will be a 6 footer or better so that calmed the whole Mighty Milk conversation down a bit :).... I will have some pictures up soon of his 8 month B-Day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment