Monday, February 18, 2008

Oklahoma Cont'd

On Sat. Me, Tommy and Peyton went to check on Bryson afte his surgery.. He was in such a good mood! Thank goodness for pain killers huh! They were so cute together. Bryson is gonna be a tall fellow he is way longer than P-Money. It was good seeing and talking to Mandy I just wish we lived closer so we could play more often next time they will be chasing each other all over the house!! lol..
Peyton learned to play drums with pots and pans from Poppa and Uncle Colt. I hadn't let him get into my cabinets yet so he was very intrigued.
Later that evening we went to watch the Mother/Daughter b-ball game! It was very entertaining to say the least. I think there were more people at that game then the night bef0re..LOL.. The daughters barely won on a buzzer beater (there were pts being shaved and added all over the place tho") I was pretty impressed my mom actually got around pretty good.. :) OH and I almost forgot my MEME was the coach are you kidding me she has never played a sport in her life..LOL


Peyton tickling Bryson
Mom, Meme, Chey, and P before the game
Mom and Chey (they dressed like there moms did in the 70's)
Aunt Chey let P borrow her sweat band (ewww!)
It's hard to make out but this is the moms/daughters
Aunt Kenna getting love from P-money
Poppa teaching me to make some noise
Beating the drums
P-money made Bryson Cry :(
Bryson telling P about his long day!

2 comments:

Mandy Earp said...

Awww! You got some really cute pics. I hope to have mine up tomorrow. Thanks again for coming by. They were so cute together!

Leslie said...

Your pictures of the two of them are so precious! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Bryson looked so good for just having surgery. I'm loving the blog...I think it is easier to keep up with! TTYL