Since no one has seen him crawl or pull up yet we are killing two birds with one stone. It's kinda long and shaky in the middle so sit back and watch P-money go. Next video walking with his push toy! Yea ...(Please excuse my sniffing the whole time). I love that he his learning so many new things but my baby is grown :(He is gonna be a toddler soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I am so excited to see him. I can't believe he is crawling already. I bet you are having so much fun chasing him!:)
Hey Tommy & Shayne...
OMG... I can't beleive he is 8 months. He is adorable though, Shayne don't be sad. He is going to grow up fast but that just gives you time to have more. C'mon the sky is the limit.
Post a Comment