Tuesday, May 6, 2008

11 Months Old Today



I will soon have pictures up of my little man on his 11 month birthday we are now officially on the 30 day count down to being one. I can't believe it! This past week has been chaos for me. Tommy left for Orlando all last week for a business trip (yeah he was roughing it), so needless to say Peyton thought he should be extra B-A-D since daddy was gone. On Tuesday daycare calls and says he had diahrrea and had to come home so I took off to take him to the doctor thinking it was just probably just a little virus or his teeth, which was confirmed by the doctor any how he still couldn't go back to school the next day since you have to wait 24 hours so I worked from home and Peyton went around the house finding anything he possibly could to eat, except food (toilet paper, spider, roly poly, lotion, wipes, cds, books, dog food!) So I take him back to school on Thurs. he was fine then daycare calls AGAIN and he has thrown up so AGAIN I have to take off work to go get him. This time I don't take him to the doctor and play it off to being a little stomach virus. As soon as he gets home. Heathly, yelling, playing, getting into everything. I'm now convinced he was playing hookie so he could stay at home for two more days (he learns early). I know he threw up but I get him home and nothing. I had to stay home with him Friday cause again you have to wait 24 hrs. to return to daycare and AGAIN he was into everything. A total mess this boy is. The weekend I kept him busy outside helping me plant flowers and play dates so he was better. I was so glad when Tommy got home on Sunday night. Between trying to work from home, chasing P around, painting the spare room (while P was sleeping), and running errands I was wore out!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can not believe he is almost one year old!! Time flies!!! Sounds like a crazy week!! I feel for you.. Steve travels ALOT - but luckily -Sam is not that mobile!! Something to look forward to!!!

Brandi said...

Home alone is hard! Especially with a sick one (or a faker!) Happy 11 month b-day Peyton! Can't wait for the celebration :)