Ok.. so I'm going to try to keep this up. I not sure where in my day I will fit it in, but I figure I will be better at this than I am at calling or emailing.. :)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
4 Generations
While I was at home this weekend my mom thought it would be a good plan to take picutres with the four generations of my family :) it doesn't happen that often that one gets to grow up knowing thier great granparents so I feel very forunate that Peyton still has Grandma Gipson and Meme to get to know and to tell him stories about the "good ole days".
My life has been hectic and crazy since leaving Skiatook about 10 years ago. I have moved to 3 different states and after going to 4 different schools graduated with my Masters degree in 2006. I have a wonderful little man Peyton Conner and beautiful little girl Finlee Renee and a wonderful hard working husband in Tommy, who are the lights of my life, I'm currently living in Dallas, TX loving life as a teacher and coach and a mom and a wife!
2 comments:
I love the super man outfit - that is so cool!
This is so sweet, you'll be so glad you took these pictures. I hadn't seen Meme in forever, it was so good to see her!
Post a Comment