Monday, May 19, 2008

Babies Babies Everywhere

We had so much fun at Peyton's birthday party. Some of my girlfriends from high school got to come. It was great catching up I hadn't seen most of them in years. The kids seem to have fun too, we played in the pool, jupiter jump, ate a lot of food, blew bubbles, chased balloons and Hunter :) I'm sure they all slept really well that night! Thanks for coming and hanging out girls. We need to do this again soon!. The Girls and babies Actin' like we did before children Babies in the Jupiter Jump Mr. Hunter Howell playing with balloons Hunter and P playing in the pool All the babies

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww! I had sooo much fun Shayne! Thanks again for the invite! We need to do it again soon! Love all you girls and the babies!!!

Mandy Earp said...

I am so glad you got pictures in the Jupiter Jump! I missed it! I am so glad we got to spend time together!