
ME AND P

MY LITTLE WALKER :)
ME AND MOM (I WILL GET A BETTER ONE UP THIS AFTERNOON)
NOT SURE WHY THESE ARE SIDEWAYS :(
I KNOW I KNOW IT'S MY FIRST MOTHERS DAY SO OF COURSE IT HAS TO BE MY BEST SO FAR, WELL THIS ONE REALLY WILL BE ONE THAT I REMEMBER WHY YOU ASK WELL MY LIL' MAN STARTED TAKING MULTIPLE STEPS. :) WHA HOO. WE WERE SO EXCITED. HE LOVES CRAWLING SO MUCH WE THOUGHT HE MAY NEVER WALK, BUT HE FINALLY FIGURED OUT THAT ALTHOUGH A LITTLE WOBBLY FEET ARE MUCH BETTER THAN HANDS AND KNEES :)
NOW THAT I GOT THAT OUT OF MY SYSTEM. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM! FOR SOME REASON I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY PICS OF US SO I HAD TO USE ONE WHEN I WAS PREGGO. :)THANKS FOR BEING THERE THROUGHOUT THE YEARS I KNOW I CAN BE A REAL PAIN :)AND A GREAT BIG THANKS FOR BEING THE BEST GRANDMA EVER TO PEYTON. WE LOVE YOU.

5 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Peyton has been up to all kinds of trouble...I finally got to sit and read the blogs...I'll be updating mine this week!! He is so cute and ALL boy...I'm sure Tommy is proud! ;)
I'm going to talk to Jared about seeing if we could make it to Peyton's party this weekend...I would LOVE to be there...It would be sooo fun to see everyone!!!I'll let you know through here or facebook. Have a great day!!
yay hes a walker!!!!!!!!!! im so excited for the lil guy. he seems to be catching on pretty quick. bummer, of course hed start walking after i picked someone else to be my ring bearer. :)
Happy Mother's Day! What better present than experiencing another first with your baby! He is getting so big! Bryson can't wait to see him Saturday!
Don't you just love watching him grow and do new things everyday!! It is the sweetest thing!! I cry or my heart just swells up everyday watching my little man grow!! Too too fast!! I love those pics of you and P!!!Those sunglasses and lips - I bet you kiss them all the time!!! Happy Mother's Day!!
We're coming to the party!! I'm sooo excited! I just need the details and directions...YAY!!!!!
Post a Comment