Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July

It took me a bit to get this post up sorry!!! Peytons 1st (well technically 2nd, but he was barely a month old) 4th of July went well. I had to cover his ears but he would point at the pretty fireworks in the sky,and just kept looking up until finally I look down and had passed out I'm not sure how he went to sleep with all the noise but he did! I had one worn out baby on my hands. He was bit traumatized early in the day when Aunt Cheyenne let off a day Rocket he hit the ground like he was in a gun fight and cried and cried. After all the jitters wore off he was ready to light some himself. We bought him a chicken, tank, snakes, smoke bombs, and pops. He wasn't so sure about the sherking Chicken but he loved all the others.

Along with fire works Peyton tried everything you can imagine out of grandmas garden and suprisingly like it all tomatoes, peaches, and cucumbers just to name a few. I didnt' get any pics of this but Aunt Bev did so hopefully I can get those up for everyone to laugh at. :) All in all we had a great time we ate toooooooo much, but had a good time chatting and relaxing all weekend.



Peyton playing with the punks(sp?):)


Lighting his first smoke bomb. he was real scared at first but once he got the hang of it he didn't want to stop lighting these things


ooo mom check out all this smoke


The snakes may have been his favorite except he kept trying to touch them while they were still on fire..


So I let him play with them afterward which he thought was super cool ;)


Nona made homemade ice cream..yum yum. P couldn't wait so he played in the ice to pacify himself.


He wasn't so sure about the sparklers


Passed out in Poppas arms.



Poor guy, the chicken scared the crap out of him but he came back for more


I'm not sure why this is sideways, Peyton and his pooched out lips. too funny


Not able to get too many to pop but he loved throwing the pops that Aunt Kenna bought him anyway

No comments: