Peyton and I decided this morning the we wanted to carve a pumpkin. I'm not exactly sure what made me think this was going to be a quick and easy process with a one year old, but we had a great time playing and throwing the pumpkin guts ALL over my kitchen. P did help me pound in the "lite bright" pieces and dug out some of the guts for me, however, the best part was throwing as many seeds and slime as possible all over the kitchen great times :)
Really concentrating on getting that "light bright" piece in the hole!

The finished product... I didn't say we were artist or anything :)


Getting started, before the mess

Helping me dig out the guts


Check out the kitchen floor...:) Love this little boy!!

Hammering in one of the lights :)
1 comment:
oh my word, that is a mega mess!!!! he looks cute doing it though.
and nice job on the pumpkin. world class :)
Post a Comment