These past few weeks have been filled with new experiences for both Peyton and us as parents. It all started about two weeks ago when Peyton all of sudden disappeared for about 20 seconds (we know that if he is silent for longer than 5 he is doing something he isn't supposed to). Well, after looking for a minute we realized he had shut and locked himself in our bedroom! Yes he has gotten tall enough to reach the lock the best part is that we have no way of unlocking it from the outside. My sister was down visiting so her and I went to the bedroom window to make sure he wasn't doing anything crazy while Tommy removed the door knob to get him out.. UGH!!! Secondly, we found out the hard way we have a sleep walker. Earlier this week I wake up in the middle of the night to check on him (not sure why I did this but anyway) and he wasn't in bed I search the bathroom, closet, EVERYWHERE thinking Tommy may have moved him I went and woke him up and he had no clue. Finally after what seemed like hours of looking we found our little sleepwalker curled up on our fuzzy door mat sound asleep. Now there is a permanent gate on the bedroom. Talk about a baby proof I would have never thought of. Finally, our trip to Oklahoma which went smoothly and too quick we only got to stay a day, but Peyton had tons of fun with all the family and we can't wait to get back at Christmas, which I'm sure will be a great story being that him and I will make the drive up by ourselves! Please pray for me now..
Baby Note: Finlee is starting to really move around, Peyton will lay his head on my belly and Finlee already tries to fight him.. GREAT can't wait..... :) Other than that all is well her heart beat is always great and I go in for my next check up next week before I eat too much and gain unnecessary weight that the doctor with gripe at me for :)
My little man

Poppa, Peyton and the BIG dog

running in my new house shoes...Thank MEME

All bundled up to do the chores with Poppa


Supporting the Pokes....(really a Red Raider fan) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment