Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Peppermint Twist

Tonight was Peyton's Christmas program at school. His class did a peppermint twist theme. You can't see from the pictures but they had big peppermints on there booties :) I will get some video up as soon as I can figure out how to get it from my recorder to the computer! He did a really good job I was thankful he didn't cry and he left his Santa hat on the whole time (a miracle). He did a few moves here and there but he was more interested in the the colorful lights on the ceiling. :)









2 comments:

Brittni and Daniel said...

how that lady got little kids like him to do that, i will never know. :) its so cute. he looked adorable. as always

Brandi said...

Soo cute. I can't believe he's going to have a little sister soon. By the way, I love the name Finlee!