Peyton and I drove to my parents house the Sat. before Christmas so we could have a little relaxation and Nonna/Poppa time, Tommy flew in Christmas Eve to join the family for the rest of the week. Christmas Eve was spent at Meme's house then Christmas day we spent the morning opening presents and then off the Grandma Gipsons to hang out. Peyton had a great time being spoiled rotten. He got a present each day we were there and that's not including all the presents we had to bring home in the VAN. Yes I said VAN, we brought the truck, but even with the seats out we couldn't fit all of P-Money's presents so we took the seat out of my moms van and traded her cars for a while just so my precious baby boy could have ALL of his toys I'm still trying to find a place to put them all my house literally looks like toys r us right now.. UGH :) Tommy's family drove up for New Years. Nothing big went to eat and then came home to watch the Bee Movie we got about half way and everyone was asleep so I carried Peyton down stairs missing the last step on they way down and breaking the little bones in my foot by my pinkie toe.. awesome so not only am I fat and uncomfortable now my foots is broke great times ;) Anyway, (besides the broken foot) we was a great holiday now I can't wait for March to be here so Miss Finlee can join the fun..
BABY NEWS: WE SET THE C SECTION FOR MARCH 6TH AT 8:30AM, SO PEYTON AND FINLEE WILL BE EXACTLY 21 MONTHS APART PENDING THAT SHE DOENS'T DECIDE TO COME EARLY! I GO TO THE DOCTOR TOMORROW BUT EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE GOING WELL AND FINLEE IS MOVING LIKE CRAZY. SHE OF COURSE GOT SEVERAL THINGS FOR CHRISTMAS TOO SO I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO GET HERE TO WEAR THEM!.. :)
PEYTON AND HIS COUSIN LILY GRACE PLAYING AT GREAT GRANDMA GIPSONS

PLAYING AT THE PARK

RIDING IN HIS BRAND NEW WAGON SANTA BROUGHT HIM (THANKS NONNA AND POPPA)

THE YOUNGEST GREAT GRAND KIDS ;) POOR LILY THE LONE GIRL WITH ALL THOSE BOYS.

ME AND P CHRISTMAS MORNING IN OUR PJS

OPENING PRESENTS



TELLIN POPPA A STORY

ALL BUNDLED UP READY TO DO THE CHORES

MY BIG OL' BELLY ONLY TWO MONTHS TO GO!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

PEYTON THROWING HIS "POPPIES" ON NEW YEARS EVE :)


3 comments:
Ummm, I'm pretty sure my belly is bigger than yours and I'm due 2.5 months after you, so thanks for that downer. :) And Hunters b-day is March 5, so I will definitely remember Finlee's b-day... can't wait!
He gets cutier and cutier everytime I see those pics!! 21 months - that is awesome! Sarah and Samuel will be about 18 months apart!! Crazy!! You look great!!! Congrats on the date!! Merry Christmas!!!
May 10th!! I am about 21 - 22 weeks - crazy - when I was pregnant with Samuel I knew exactly how far along I was - I just let the dr tell me now!! Samuel keeps me so busy - walking EVERYWHERE!! I have not even started on her room yet - luckily I kind of know what we are going to do... We got her first girlie outfit at Christmas - hit home that we are pregnant and that we are having a little girl!!!
Post a Comment