Saturday, November 21, 2009

Finlee is 8 months old!

and we are loving every second of this rowdy little girl. She says dada all day long (*tear both of my babies said dada first :( ...lol...that's okay that just means he gets to do more right! Anyway she has now learned to crawl up the stairs (scary), and is trying to take steps without the help of her little walker every day! She now has two teeth and uses them to get her brother(really scary). She is an absolute doll and the happiest little girl ever. She is smiling when she wakes up until when she goes to sleep. Her new thing is to sit up on one knee and bounce (wierd I know) but at least she will have good leg muscles. She has started drinking soy milk and eating table food although she still loves her baby food fruits she has to have the reall stuff when it comes to veggies. We have learned that she loves dogs and will chase poor Lola until finally Lola hides and she can't find her. It's so cute. One day they will be friends I just know it. I'm not sure on her weight but I'm gonna guess real close to 22 lbs. She is a very meaty girl and has the cutest fat cheeks ever!~



No comments: