Tuesday, February 26, 2008

After all the walking with the hippo we thought that he might want some juice.. NOPE he wanted dad's gatorade. As soon as he saw it he threw down the sippy cup and refused to settle for anything less that a few swigs. Check him out!

2 comments:

Mandy Earp said...

I am cracking up when his eyebrows went up while he was taking a gulp. That was so funny. I can't believe he is already trying to walk - such a big boy.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. Brian did not think Tommy talked a lot. I think he really enjoyed talking to another dad about things other than baby stuff. :)

Shayne said...

Yeah especially one who agreed with him on Everything!! I think we kinda got ganged up on..... we will get them back tho' I think a poopy diaper is calling daddy's name..LOL