
Like everyday when I pick P up from daycare I of course ask how he did! Usually the answer is great he is such a good baby. Today a different story. My soon to be 9 month old got sent to the office for waking up all the other babies during nap room. I guess he just didn't want to sleep so he yelled in his crib till they got him out and then when they put him on the floor with all the his toys he didn't want them he was more interested in crawling to every crib and sticking his little hands through the bars and waking up his friends!!! Needless to say they had to take him up to the front office for a hour and a half so that everyone else could get some sleep. Another first (not one that I would have expected at 9 months) but mark it in the baby book.FIRST TRIP TO THE OFFICE.LOL

2 comments:
Oh, you must be so proud!! :). Don't they know he just wanted to visit with somebody. Too, too funny!
LOL!! I can just imagine him crawling around to EVERY crib and waking them up! That's so funny...well to me...not to his teachers!?!?! heehee :)
Yeah, Mandy's right he just wanted someone to talk to and play with...stinkin' daycare teachers and their rules!?!?! ;)
Post a Comment