Sunday, March 2, 2008

Congrats Joni and Mike

It's a first I caught Tommy with a smile on his face!
Joni and Mike--
All of Tommy's classmates from High school!
Cuz Anthony and Jaime with P-money
And he is out for the night! too much excitment
This weekend Tommy's cousin Anthony and his fiance' Jaime came up from Karnes City, TX and we all went to one of there high school classmates wedding. It was beautiful and so much fun. Tommy got to visit with all of his old friends he hadn't seen in a while and I got to listen to stories of back in the day when Tommy was an outlaw (I think that is how they put it) anyway probably too much information for me. There are something better left unknown!!! :) Peyton was such a good boy. It was a Catholic wedding and very long. I took plenty of treats to try to keep him busy but after about the 5th time of standing up and sitting down he was very anxious and ready to run. He was passed around from arm to arm as usual at the reception and he loved every minute of the attention. He danced, ate cake for the first time and loved it of course, and flirted with all the little girls that carried him around. He didn't crash until about 10:30

3 comments:

Brandi said...

What a pretty wedding. Love Peyton's shirt, I'm sure he got all of the attention!

Amy said...

sweet pics!!! I saw that you added me!! Thanks!! Hope you are doing well!! Sam is in there screaming!! He doesn't like going down for naps!!

Mandy Earp said...

Awww! All tuckered out and he is still adorable. I applaud you for taking him to a wedding. Brian would make me get up with Bryson every time he made a little peep! :)