Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Juicy Juicyin'

Peyton learned to drink from a straw and now the sippy cup is out the straw is in. He will drink anything as long as there is a straw in it. Here he is thinking he is big stuff drinking him some juicy juice (his most favorite drink at the moment)...

3 comments:

Mandy Earp said...

So cute!! I love the fact that he doesn't care if it is gone or not he is still going to get more out come hell or high water. :)

Leslie said...

LOL! He is so funny and cute! He doesn't seem to care that you're filming him or anything! He is just enjoying his juice and watching T.V. like a "big boy!" Too funny!

Brandi said...

This video is so funny. I had to go get Hunter some boxed juice after watching it because he'd never had any. Peyton is such a big boy just holding it and drinking it. I gave it to Hunter to drink and he started shaking it and spilling it everywhere. I had to hold it for him while he drank! I can't believe P can already drink out of a straw, so cute!