Oops my belly is showing..LOL

His new trick is to carry things in his mouth like a dog.. :)My baby is growing up! 9 months ago today my belly was huge, I couldn't breathe, eat, or walk normally and it was all because of this precious angel! It's funny Tommy was just saying that he wants P to hurry and get older so he can play and talk, but I think I love this age right now I'm sure I will say that every month but this has really been fun I love seeing him grow and become a big boy. He has learned to walk with his hippo, gotten another tooth, says mama and dada, and most important drinks juice boxes by himself.LOL. We are all learning together and he is so full of energy and attitude (this won't be cute too much longer). I'm sure that it will only get better but I love this age! so Happy 9 month B-Day P. Conner :). Momma loves you!

3 comments:
Love the doggy picture!! Happy 9 months P-money!! Gosh, time flies. They grow up so fast. I can't believe he will be one in 3 months.
He is so big! I'm with Mandy on not being able to believe that he'll be 1 in 3 months!?!?! I remember when you and I got back in touch and he was only like 6 or 7 weeks old and I was still pregnant with Mackenzie!?!?! I love his camouflage outfit!! I hope that Mackenzie and I get to meet him before he grows too big!;)
These are so cute. Hunter carries things in his mouth too, babies are weird. Maybe boys are just weird. :) He's a very handsome 9 month old big boy!
Post a Comment