Monday, February 25, 2008

Fun in the Sun

It was such a great day out today that as soon as I got home from work me and P went on his first walk, well at least that he can check things out. I used to walk with him right after he was born but he would just sleep the whole time. Today he talked to all the neighborhood dogs and watched all the kids playing in there yards. He would just start jabbering like he knew exactly what they were doing and he was telling them how to do it right (already like his daddy). When we got home our neighbor boys were building a fort. I'm sure most of you have heard me talk about these boys there are great. They visit me on a daily basis come in walk straight to the where I keep juice for them and P and we talk about there day a school then off they go to cause mischief. Anyway, today they asked if P could come in the fort with them. I was a bit hesitant but let him in for a couple seconds..LOL...


All the boys and thier fort = T-R-O-U-B-L-E
P ready to go for a walk!!!

3 comments:

Brittni and Daniel said...

why does this kid have to be so darn cute... i cant wait to see what mine will look like. cute i hope.. lol.
:) im glad hes feeling better, for your sake :) and his!

Leslie said...

Oh how fun!! It sounds like you both had a great time! Don't you just love warm weather...I just wish it would stay that way here!?!?!
Awww...that's sweet that those boys wanted P to sit in their fort! He looks sooo big...just one of the boys!

Mandy Earp said...

I wish the weather would cooperate here so we could go for a walk. It was nice out except for the stinkin wind. Plus Bryson still has a cold.

It is so cool that P has nieghbor friends already. That is one thing I miss about living in a nieghborhood.