Sick p and daddy just lounging around the house
Just one of my favorites ( you better not mess with me)LOLSo I never thought I would ever say I'm happy to get back to work on Monday but today I'm grateful. Both my boys were sick this weekend and I mean S-I-C-K(the toilet was a best friend) they are both doing better now so I'm excited about that. Thanks to all that prayed for my little man he returned to daycare today and is eating much better. I think he will be back to normal in a couple of more days. As for Daddy, well when he gets sick it's worse than a kid can I just say I'm really tired of hearing my name screamed from the upstairs and that he is gonna die!!!!!!....so praise the Lord we are back to good health and to be thinking of me doing all the laundry and disinfecting of the house for the next couple of days (it will at least take that long)!!! UGH :)
I guess I can be thankful I didn't get it (yet) *knock on wood*
I guess I can be thankful I didn't get it (yet) *knock on wood*

3 comments:
I'm glad that Peyton seems to be feeling better. The picture you took of him while he was sick just breaks my heart! That stinks that Tommy got it too...it's funny how some guys revert back to being little kids when they're sick...most women couldn't get away with that!?!?! :) I hope you stay healthy too!!
Thanks for the comment...you're sweet. I read the comment you put on Mandy's wall...about P and B giving eachother raspberries...that would've been hilarious to see! LOL
One of the things that is hard about blogging is that I want to comment more on things or ask questions...but then it would be an e-mail and everyone would have like 50 comments each...lol...arrrghhh...that is the only downside to the blog in my opinion.
I love the don't mess with me look! :) I am so glad they are feeling better. Such helpless little men.
Post a Comment