Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cute Ones!

Here are some random CUTE pictures from my families visit last week.


Because of his sensitive skin P is just able to enjoy bubbles!!!! He loves loves bath time and here thought he might want a taste of this funky new white stuff :)
Nona bought Peyton some new shades and hat so when we go on walks he isn't forever trying to hide his face. He actually leaves them on.. :)
Here is Nona letting him drink Dr. Pepper!!!! I was not happy about this at all but it was too cute not to take a picture.
Hanging out in his bath robe. Peyton loves to be in his Birthday Suit. :)
Ready to eat some oatmeal....

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe how big he is!!! Just too cute!! My mom (goes by Nana) has a plaque in her house that my sister gave her - "What happens at Nana's stays at Nana's!!" Nana's get to do whatever they want - pretty much - with their grandkids!! I am learning that really fast. My parents spoil Sam rotten!! Which is great!!

Mandy Earp said...

Love the shades. And yes grandparents tend not to listen to us parents - I have caught my dad giving Bryson oreos and ice cream. He tried to give him a drink of his tea before I caught him and went off.

Leslie said...

LOL!! Gotta love the grandparents! My dad was trying to feed Mackenzie all kind's of junk on Easter and I had to stop him and remind him that she doesn't have teeth yet...ARGHH!!! ;)

I like the bubble bath picture, too funny! What WON'T babies try to put into their mouths! I need to get some shades for Mackenzie she always buries her head into my shoulder when we go outside.