I'm not sure why some of these are sideways. OOPS!
MY FIRST HOMERUN!
Tommy purchased this tee for Peyton when I was about 5 months preggo and he has been trying to get P to use since he could hold his head up. FINALLY, dad got his wish. Look at him hit the crap out of the ball (backhand follow through style). I will soon have the video of him and dad playing catch.
MY FIRST RIGHT HOOK!
Peyton got this oh so fun punching balloon from the Easter Bunny! He goes a little crazy and hits it off his head more than his fist but he doens't seem to mind! (goes a little fuzzy when out of focus sorry)
FIRST NOVEL SPOKEN BY THE PEYTONATOR
I was trying to take P's picture and he started telling me a story and he went on and on and on.. I was like although I can't understand a word he is saying this kid has a great imagination he could be an author I'm sure of it so make a mental note when his first childerns book (about baseball or football of course *wink*) is published Mom called it!!

1 comment:
Those videos are funny! My favorite is the first one with the baseball and bat! That's hilarious! He's like I'm tired of using the bat...it's more fun to use my hands!! LOL.
Post a Comment