1st trip down, not so sure about it... check out his face I think he just peed his pants..LOL
Swinging with Aunt Kenna
Oh I get it its fun now mom!
Don't drop me Aunt Kenna..LOL...My sister flew into town Monday evening for the whole week so P is getting some extra spoiling. It was such a warm evening last night that we decided that we should go to the neighborhood park. P didn't know exactly what to think about it, but he started having a really good time once he figured it all out!

2 comments:
He is so cute. I can't wait until OK has good weather and we can do things outside. I tried to take a walk with B-man on Sunday, but one trip down the road and his hands and nose were freezing! Got to love the OK weather! :)
P will be super spoiled after this week! :)
LOL! Peyton's faces are sooo funny! He's so cute!! It looks like he had a great time at the park AND with his aunt Kenna!
I'm with Mandy, I cannot wait for the weather to stay consistent!! I think my mom and I are going to take Mackenzie to the zoo next week IF the weather is nice. Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!
Post a Comment