Friday, March 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Leslie and Brandi..Appreciate that Ladies

I hate these darn things, but for some reason I always end up doing them anyway so here I go! :)


What time did you get up this morning? Um.. 5am like I do every day of the week :) gotta get that $$

Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds..cause its my birth stone, but like the others don't wear too much jewerly.

What is your favorite TV show? Okay so I also love Rob and Big, October Road, and I would have to throw in Big Shots

What is your middle name? Renee'

What food do you dislike? Like the others and there husbands.. Tommy and I both hate SEAFOOD.. looks like if we ever get to have a group date it's not gonna be Red Lobster huh!

What is your favorite song or artist at the moment? Brandon Rhyder

What characteristics do you despise? I don't like liars or arse kissers, people that intentinally hurt others (physically, verbally, emotionally, etc...)

Favorite item of clothing? Sweats.. thankfully my job lets me wear them everday..

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? any beach.. I miss getting to go everyday :(

What color is your bathroom? White

Favorite brand of clothing? Banana Republic

Where would you like to retire? Somewhere on a beach or lake..south so it never gets cold!

Most memorable birthday? My 15th, my papa suprised me with a Purple VW Bug for us to restore.

Favorite sport to watch?Baseball

Favorite quote? Never skip the chance to bite your tongue...

Are you a morning person or a night person? well with P I have to be both the kid does not like to sleep, but I'm much better in the morning.

What are you today? An Abuse Agent at Match.com

Your favorite flower? Wild Flowers..love Blue Bonnets

What is a day on your calendar that you are looking forward to? Any Sat. in June/July so that I can go to the lake or lay by the pool..

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?Purple!!!!

What is your pet peeve? Grown Men who do not pick up after themselves (Tommy)

Favorite soft drink? Green Tea

Favorite restaurant? don't really have a Favorite..we don't eat out that much..

Favorite day of the year? Christmas!!

What was your favorite toy as a child? Anything Rainbow Brite or Smurfs

Summer or Winter? SUMMER!!!!!! I love to swim and how long it stays daylight outside!!!

What is under your bed? Nothing we have a platform so nothing fits unfortunately

Favorite smell? Peyton...well except when he poopies..

What are you afraid of? SIDS, leaving my family too soon

How many states have you lived in? 3 : Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico

How many words did spell check have to correct? I didn't so you will probably find a ton of misspelled words in this... :P

What/ Who inspires you? Strong Women

Tag at least 2 people to fill this in with their own answers. Leslie and Brandi were so kind in tagging me only one left...so Mandy jump on the Band Wagon and fill this darn thing out!!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

LOL!! Thanks for being a good sport Shayne!!! ;)
I hate these things too!! But, I had some spare time!! :)