HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY! HOPE YOUR WEARING GREEN...SO YOU DON'T GET PINCHED.. :)
HE HAD JUST WOKE UP FOR DAYCARE SO HE IS LOOKING A LITTLE ROUGH.. LOL....
(notice the bruise on his forehead..we had are first "trying to walk" accident..)
Ok.. so I'm going to try to keep this up. I not sure where in my day I will fit it in, but I figure I will be better at this than I am at calling or emailing.. :)
3 comments:
AWWWW! He looks so cute! His little sleepy eyes...it's like he's thinking "it's way to early for picture taking,mom"!!;)
I'm not looking forward to those "walking accidents"...but I guess they are necessary evils! :(
What a cute lucky charm! He looks so adorable even half asleep. I bet he misses his aunt Kena staying with him (cause he could sleep in)!
I love his shirt. And don't worry, there will be plenty more bruises to come :) I used to run over to him so quickly when he would fall and now I barely bat an eye! Peyton is so cute!
Post a Comment