Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Visit from the East Bunny!

Warming up

Ahhhh... theres a smile!

so I think we can all agree that on over sized bunny is pretty darn creepy, but I had to have Peyton meet the Easter Bunny. Peter Cotton Tail visited his daycare so Nona and Granny took P to see his friends and meet the Easter Bunny. My mom said he got sooo excited to see all of his friends he just got on the floor and chattered and chattered like he was really telling them a story he hadn't seen them in a week so I guess he had a lot to tell. The Easter Bunny, however, he had to warm up too, but in the end they were fast friends check out his smile... Stay tuned for the pics of the Big Easter Egg hunt and coloring on Thurs. :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah, the bunny is creepy, but Peyton is definitely cute! Can't wait to see him hunt those Easter eggs!!

Amy said...

That is the cutest picture.. That bunny would freak anyone out!!! P has the greatest smile!!!!