Finished Product
Look what I did!
OOOO I like this color
Ready for my bubble bath MOMNona thought it would be soooo FUN to COLOR Easter eggs. Peyton actually did really good once we showed him what to do. He would pick the eggs up dip them and his whole hand in each color He would then lick them and make an awful face then stick it back in the coloring. It's hard to see his legs but they are very pretty green :). After he had dumped over all the dye and played in it he decide to use the eggs as balls and throw them around the kitchen cracking all of them needless to say mom is having green, blue, and orange egg salad for lunch today!

3 comments:
How much fun!!! His little green legs crack me up. Hope you enjoy your very colorful salad! :)
How fun, I haven't colored eggs in years. I don't even remember how, Peyton will have to teach me - He looks pretty good at it.
OH MY GOSH!! That's hilarious!! I can picture him throwing the eggs down. He thinks he such a big boy! That looks like a great time! How many baths did it take to get him clean?? So, cute though!! :)
Post a Comment