Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ripleys Believe or Not!

Aunt Chey, Aunt Kenna, Uncle Colt, P Man, and the Man in Black (Johnny Cash)
Climbing to Jesus
Oprah why Does my mom and dad always tell me NO!
AHHHHHHH. Jaws..........
Jokers Chilling with Johnny Depp

So much fun I had to relax

Nona (my mom), Uncle Colt, Aunt Kenna, and Aunt Cheyenne took P man to Ripleys Believe It or Not and the Wax Museum. Peyton was almost was eaten by a shark, saw Jesus, and talked with Oprah all in the same day! AMAZING!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sad I cant be there. Dang Daniel has to ask me to marry him... :) Im here making invitations while you guys are getting to see Jesus and Oprah, and might I say ol' Johnny :)

Mandy Earp said...

I am so jealous-he got to met my second husband before I did (Captain Jack Sparrow - Johnny Depp)! I can't believe he did not freak out with the shark! I don't think I would have went near it! :)

Hope you all have a Happy Easter, I want to see pictures of Mr. P pimpin in his Easter clothes. :)

Leslie said...

Looks like P had a blast!! I'm with Mandy about the shark...I can't believe he wasn't screaming as they put him in there!?!?!

That's so neat that Peyton is getting to do all kinds of fun stuff with your family...he's a lucky boy!!! :)

LOL...Mandy's comment is funny...does Brian know about Johnny Depp?? ;) LOL.

Mandy Earp said...

Brian is aware of the love affair with Matthew McC (don't know how to spell the last name - we don't really discuss particulars), but I have not had the heart to tell him about Johnny. I don't think he minds as long as I send him good alimony (sp?) payments! :) I still think I am coming out with the bigger reward! :)