Friday, April 4, 2008

Big Boy Undies (warning could get ugly)



Peyton has gotten horrible diaper rash, so my mom purchased him some big boy training undies to wear around the house so he can air out a bit :). They were a great idea until last night when all of a sudden I look over and he has the face. Yes I mean the I'm pooping my pants face.. YUCK!!! In my mind I played over and over how I thought the best way to handle the situation would be, well needless to say as soon as I started to walk over to him the plan flew out the window cause his hand flew straight down his pants. DOUBLE YUCK!, next thing I know we have poop everywhere (not for the weak stomach) on his legs, in his hair, on his face, on me, on the blanket I was changing him on, EVERYWHERE. After a few seconds of panic (which seemed like hours) I finally yelled at Tommy to go start the shower. About an hour later everything had settled down, I was showered, Peyton was showered, and the washer was full of poopy laundry...EEEWWWWW.... so thanks Nona for the Big Boy Undies and a now laughable moment. :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh!?!?! LOL....YUCK!!! LOL!! I wonder why kids insist on putting their hands in their poop!?!?! It's not a new toy!! LOL. My cousins kids have done the samething...more than once!
Mackenzie has a terrible diaper rash too, I think her's is from teething. Their NO FUN for mom or baby!! :(

Brandi said...

eewwwwww, yuck. Poor Peyton for having the diaper rash BUT gag me. I kind of dread when it's the actual time for big boy underwear because you know accidents are going to happen. Yours just happened a little sooner than expected! :) I'm sure it felt good for him to "air out" though!