Monday, April 7, 2008

HAPPY 10 MONTH BIRTHDAY


My baby is 10 months old! He has grown sooo much. He has recently started standing by himself a lot. He no longer wants to do anything sitting down from eating to throwing a ball. He wants to stand and see the world from a different angle I feel like those first steps are just a few precious moments away! It's hard to believe that my sweet little 7lb baby is now a 22lb chunk who can tell a story like a champ. He trys to repeat just about anything you say to him (I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing with us). He can say his b's, d's, p's, m's, g's and a few others that I can't make out yet..LOL... His Granny jokes at his rate he maybe talking before he walks :) GREAT!!!!! My precious baby loves life, taking walks around the hood, talking, playing catch, chasing Lola (poor doggy), peas, mashed potatoes, gold fish and his juicy juice, the ONE thing we found he doesn't like SPINACH I don't blame him that's stuff is groddy.
well precious angel Happy 10th month Birthday. Momma loves you. :)

1st in this crazy world...
Playing catch with Daddy. He doesn't have the release down just yet but he gets better and better everyday. It's been his dad's dream since he was little bitty to be able to play some catch. Peyton loves it, but secretly I think daddy loves it soooo much more!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Bday P!! I remember when he was born - it seems just like yesterday - you and me sharing stories about pregnancy and look at him now!!!!