Monday, April 28, 2008

Learning New Things Everyday!

Unfortunately, all new things learned aren't good! The video explains it all and well he just looks guilty in the picture. He was having such a good time I couldn't even be mad at him. Peyton Conner Williams un rolling the toilet paper in "Lola's Apt".




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is like something that you see on T.V. :-) Wait until he grabs a hold of the end of it and takes it all through the house. That will be the fun one!
Love ya!
Aunt Bev

Brittni and Daniel said...

Ok Miss I dont want One tree Hill anymore... i hear it in the background!!! :) He's a mess, I like that he tried to be productive and put the wipes back in there for ya! ;)

Mandy Earp said...

Awww! So cute! You and Brandi both have the tp stories - I am nervously awaiting what tp trick my little man will think of! :)

Mandy Earp said...

Oh, and I have to agree with Brit -that was so OTH in the background! "She's going to come back to me!"