
HE DECIDED HE WAS TIRED OF THE ITCHY GRASS ON HIS LEGS SO WE STOOD UP.
ZANE (OUR NEIGHBOR) AND PEYTON
I THREW THIS ONE IN TOMMY IS ALWAYS SAYING HOW I NEVER POST ANY PICTURES OF HIM ON THE BLOG. SO HERE YOU GO...
Ok.. so I'm going to try to keep this up. I not sure where in my day I will fit it in, but I figure I will be better at this than I am at calling or emailing.. :)

HE DECIDED HE WAS TIRED OF THE ITCHY GRASS ON HIS LEGS SO WE STOOD UP.
ZANE (OUR NEIGHBOR) AND PEYTON
I THREW THIS ONE IN TOMMY IS ALWAYS SAYING HOW I NEVER POST ANY PICTURES OF HIM ON THE BLOG. SO HERE YOU GO...
1 comment:
awww these are cute. my friends just visited mesquite, and they took pics with the blue bonnets too. who knew they were such a big deal?? :)
Post a Comment