Anthony and Jamie last month at our friends wedding :) not sure why I didn't get a picture of the happy newlyweds at thier own wedding???
P-Money all geeked up in his suit and tie. He hated it by the way.. can you tell by the face he is making :)
Tommy in the middle with the rest of the grooms wedding party
Tommy, Uncle DC, Granny, and Peyton....We traveled to San Antonio this weekend to attend our cousins wedding. We had a great time eating, drinking (punch) :), and dancing the night away. Peyton looked O' so handsome in his tie and vest :)...

3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! He is so so adorable in his suit and tie! He looks like a little man - so handsome! :)
he looks like a lil man in that suit.. handsome he is!
I love his suit... and he looks so handsome in it. Cutest baby suit I've ever seen!
Post a Comment