TWO TOP TEETH HAVE BEEN SPOTTED MAKING THIER WAY INTO THE MY PEYTONS WORLD. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THE PROGRESS.
PEYTON CHOPPIN' DOWN ON HIS "BITER" BISQUIT!

Ok.. so I'm going to try to keep this up. I not sure where in my day I will fit it in, but I figure I will be better at this than I am at calling or emailing.. :)
4 comments:
He is getting so big! Love the jersey!
What a cute little guy!!! LIttle Sam is drooling like crazy right now - but no sighting!!!
Shayne Renee Gipson,
I go to the classes that I need to. :)
The only ones I skip are the ones that are irrelevent. And Im making good grades in them.
I love you!! haha.
I fixed my son's age!!! thanks - you are the only one that saw that!!! Usually my husband would catch that!!!
Post a Comment