PEYTON LOVES TO JUMP. HE IS SO FUNNY. JUST WATCH. HE EVEN CRACKS HIMSELF UP!
HIS LITTLE BODY CAN'T HELP ITSELF WHEN IT HEARS "WHEELS ON THE BUS" IT'S GOTTA MOVE..LOL...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok.. so I'm going to try to keep this up. I not sure where in my day I will fit it in, but I figure I will be better at this than I am at calling or emailing.. :)
3 comments:
I just love that laugh - giggles are the best!!!
The jumping cracks me up, that is exactly what Hunter does. He bend down SO low and then doesn't even get off the ground. Every now and then if he actually leaves the ground he gets so excited. They are so funny! Love his giggles!
He is so cute! I love his laugh! Every time Bryson gets to laughing that hard he gets the hiccups for like 30 minutes!
Little man has some moves! :)
Post a Comment