Monday, June 23, 2008

First Real Boo Boo :(

So we got our first real " peroxide and neosporin" boo boo. We had a box full of books that needed to go into storage well Peytons face found them before we moved them you can't tell from the pictures but it was pretty brusied;(.. Poor little man. He was real tough tho' only cried for a few seconds, and didn't even flinch when I put peroxide and neosporin on it.






Nothing like a little Dr. Pepper from Nona to make it feel all better..UGH!! Grandparents!




2 comments:

Mandy Earp said...

Ahhh, poor little guy. He is one tough little man. Don't worry my dad still tries to give B-man oreos and pop.

Leslie said...

Ahhh, that is so sad about his head. I'm glad he's ok.
Yah, I hear you on the grandparents giving them junk food, so frustrating!! lol.