Monday, June 23, 2008

Just Like Dad

Nona and I got bored and thought it would be cute to take some pics of Peyton in daddy's work shirt and tie for him to hang in his office. We aren't professinals by any means but I thought they came out cute. I threw one in of him falling asleep in his high chair just cause I couldn't resist :)











3 comments:

Mandy Earp said...

Love the pictures! He looks so grown up - such a doll baby!!

Amy said...

Too Too Cute!!! I just love all of those pics. Mother has one of me when I was P's age falling asleep in my high chair!! That is just precious!!

Leslie said...

That's so funny Shayne! Peyton looks so cute...as always!!
Wow, he must have been exhausted to fall asleep in his highchair...Mackenzie fights sleep, so she has NEVER done anything like that...yet!!;)