Friday, July 25, 2008

A New Toy

The best neighbors ever had to move away and now we are getting some new ones today. *tear* :(... BUT when they moved they told Peyton he could have Zanes sand box. We have been waiting and waiting to get it, had the sand bought and everything so last night Tommy went and brought it over and Peyton loved it!!!! Thanks Zane for giving us your old sandbox. Peyton didn't want to get out of it. I washed his hair twice and I still think there is sand in it! :)

Zane, Peyton, and Susan the day they left


Peyton getting the feel for it


discovers he can dig. notice he has two shovels yet he wanted to bring one of my kitchen spoons out to dig with. :)




Spotted a bird!

3 comments:

Brittni and Daniel said...

awww yay peyton now has a sandbox!!!! hes a cute lil digger...

Mandy Earp said...

I love the sand box! Little boys just have minds of their own - using your kitchen spoon instead of the shovels. He is so funny to watch! Him and Bryson would be a hoot together.

Amy said...

I just love little boys!!! I know Samuel will be just like P - into everything!! His favorite toy right now is a wooded spoon, plastic bowl, and a diet coke box!!!

By the way - my mom and I loved your comment about the mag rack winning the battle on my blog about Sam's stitches!! He is doing much better - I am too!!!