I KNOW HOW NEWS SPREAD SO THAT YOU ALL HEAR IT FROM ME. Y-E-S.. WE ARE EXPECTING AGAIN! IT'S ALL A BIT OF A SUPRISE TO US, BUT I WENT IN FOR MY "GIRL" CHECK (SORRY TO ALL THOSE MEN I GROSSED OUT) AND SURE ENOUGH I AM 8 WEEKS PREGGO. YEA! DO THE MATH I WILL HAVE TWO UNDER TWO!!!!! YIKES!!! I DID HOWEVER SIGN THE CONSENT TO GET MY TUBES TIED (NO LIE) SO THERE WILL BE NO MORE OF THESE LITTLE BIRTH CONTROL SUPRISES. UH AGAIN THAT IS TWO BABIES CONCEIVED ON BIRTH CONTROL(WHAT HE HECK. ANYWAY SO MY APPROX. DUE DATE IS MARCH 9TH PLEASE START PRAYING FOR ME NOW! LOL.(SERIOUSLY ALL I CAN DO IS LAUCH RIGHT NOW)
HERE ARE SOME PICS OF THE CUTEST LIL' BOY IN THE METRO PLEX. GRANNY BOUGHT HIM THIS ULTRA COOL TOWEL/PANCHO AND UNCLE DC THOUGHT HE IS SUCH A SUPER STAR HE NEEDED GLASSES. :)



8 comments:
oh my goodness, congrats! All these people gettin' pregnant on birth control and ol' me actually tryin' with no luck. :) Maybe I need some birth control!! Two under two should be fun and crazy! I'm so excited for ya'll. Maybe you'll have it on Hunter's birthday (the 5th) because I was due on March 10th. Congrats!
im so excited, i told daniel and hes excited for you guys too... :) he laughed when i told him it was on birth control too, since he wouldnt mind it if that happened to me! and ive been so paranoid about it... you give me no hope in birth control by the way. love you guys... and congrats
i really hope its a girl.
OMG!!!! Congrats - I will totally be praying for you since it will feel like you have twins! Maybe your doctor is just prescribing you the sugar pills! :)
You are kidding me!!! That is awesome!! We are going to try and start for another one in November!!! Hope you don't have twins!! They run in both Steve and my family!! I have twin sisters that are literally 18 months younger than me!!!
Oh yeah, my next door neighbor has a 17 and 14 year old, had her tubes tide two years ago and is having a baby on the 18th of this month!!! Not to freak you out!!
Congrats!! I can not wait to read all about it!!
Love ya!!
YEAH! I am excited for you!!! congrats!! Man i feel old all of you girls that use to hang out at the house and haveing babies now!!! but from what i see ALL of you are awesome mom's!!!! I DID GOOD!!! (just kidding)
Hey Shayne! I'm so happy for you! I feel so silly thinking you meant you were going to be babysitting 2 kiddos under the age of 2. So, my message to you on Facebook is kind of funny...sorry...lol. But, I'll be praying for you! You're such a great mom, you're going to do great! I will pray for a smooth and healthy pregnancy!! Love ya girl!!
Congratulations! How exciting! You will definitely be busy but what a fun kind of busy to be :) Yay!
Hey Shayne!! It's Nancy Short Duncan. Congrats on the pregnancy. I'm getting my first grand-daughter in 2 weeks. I'm so excited! Your little man is a doll. Bev's told me about him. Don't forget to post belly pics!!
Post a Comment