Saturday, August 23, 2008

1st Hair Cut


My precious little boy is now grown. We took him to get his very first hair cut at the coolest place ever. He got to sit in a little car and drive while watching sponge bob. He didn't even squirm just looked at her a couple times when she got close to the ear :). I miss the fro but I know it will be back!

Finishing Up

Daddy helping him brush off all the hair

Going home



Got a brand new brush for being such a good boy

The before shot

Getting ready

Watching some Sponge Bob

Almost done

Checking out the hair lady :)



I got the first few seconds on video. He was so good it's kinda boring, :) love this kid nothing phases him.

6 comments:

Brandi said...

He does look like such a big boy now, very handsome.

Brittni and Daniel said...

awwww he looks all growed up! :) he so dang cute... cant wait til he has a sister! uh hum!!!! :) haha, by the way, thats a cool place to get hishaircut.... they didnt have places like that when we were kids... lol love you!

Leslie said...

Shayne, he does look like a big boy!! I love the new cut, very nice! He's still as adorable as ever!!

Mandy Earp said...

I love the place where he got his hair cut! We just may have to make a trip to the big-D for Bryson's next cut! :) That is the coolest place, and what a great idea with the cars and tv! I love the hair cut - he looks so different! Tommy was cracking me up with saving the hair - I was the same way though! I swept it all up and put it in a baggy too!

Amy said...

He is adorable!!! Love that haircut!! Growing up way too fast!!

How are you feeling???

kellysue said...

Very Cute. He looks like a little man now!!! how adorable is he!!!