We first got there we fed and "play" with the ducks. Well we mainly watched the neighbor feed them and Peyton wouldn't go near those big "bir" (bird) He just kept pointing and saying "bir".

This was his very first boat ride, we had to go early and the sun was really bright so it was only about 10 minutes long but I wanted him to experience the boat before all the crazy drunks woke up and got on the lake... Grand Lake isn't the best place to be on Labor Day!
Here he is just chillin' in the hammock swing. He loved this thing.
Fightin' Aunt Kenna for his pole. He was ready to go fishin', well until he caught one that is. LOL
Showing off his new spiderman floatand bright yellow floaties.
Swimming with Poppa
Floating all by himself! He almost fell asleep.
Driving the Big Boat
Catching fish with Poppa. He was reall curious and then....
He slapped the fish and cried..LOL

Running away from the fish

Momma showing him the fish won't hurt him..:) Cause daddy is scared of them too. Tommy spent most of two days fishing and every time he would catch one he would make my dad or colt take it off he wanted no part of touching it..LOL

Helping Poppa mow the yard
Showing Poppa hows it's supposed to be done
Playing Ball Again

The infamous fishing video that ends in Peyton crying....

3 comments:
I wish I could have went up there to hangout with you guys :( I miss you.... I feel like we havent talked in ages. Which were both busy people so its bound to happen. Anyways, I just wanted you to know I missed you... Tell the boys I miss them too! Well hopefully we'll get to see you soon. LOVE YOU
Aww! I am cracking up with the fishing experience! I'm with Tommy though. I want no part of touching the fish. :) He is getting so big, and I love his hair cut. It makes him look even more grown up.
Those pics are great! Yeah I agree with Mandy, the fishing experience is hilarious!! I also love the pic where he floating and you said he almost fell asleep...that is one so great!!!
Post a Comment