Friday, March 20, 2009
FINLEE RENEE' WILLIAMS
OUR PRECIOUS BABY GIRL ARRIVED ON MARCH 6, 2009 AT 8:47AM. SHE WEIGHED 7LBS 6OZ. AND WAS 19 AND A QUARTER INCHES LONG. SHE HAS BEEN SUCH A BLESSING TO OUR FAMILY AND SHE IS SUCH A MELLOW BABY COMPARED TO PEYTON. SHE LOVES GOING OUTSIDE, BATHS AND EATING :) PEYTON LOVES HER ALWAYS GIVING HER KISSES AND IF SHE EVEN STARTS TO WIMPER HE RUNS OVER AND STICKS THE "PACI" IN HER MOUTH. I WILL HAVE MORE TO POST SOON, WE ARE JUST ENJOYING HER BEING LITTLE THEY GROW SO FAST!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have been looking and waiting!! She is ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! I love those pics! And love how P is just loving on his little sister!! How are you??? How big is she!! I can not wait to hear all about her!! Congrats!!!
She's precious...Congrats!
Congratulations!! She's a cutie!
Congratulations! I have been waiting to see pictures of her - she is a cutie! Peyton is going to be such a good big brother! They are just so precious together.
Post a Comment