Saturday, March 21, 2009

First Trip to the Dentist

Peyton had his first trip to the dentist this week :) He was such a trooper never once squirmed or anything. His favorite part was the water and the suction he would drink the water and then bite down on the suction and not let it go then start laughing. The dentist was great and talked to him the whole time. They put sunglasses on him so the light wouldn't hurt his eyes and he got a toy at the end for being such a Big Boy :). Oh, and he loved that they gave him the polisher with the left over toothpaste on it so he could finish sucking it all off. :) He has most of his teeth in now and will go back again for his 6 month cleaning I hope he always behaves this well at the dentist he made it really easy on everyone :)










Finlee Update: I will post lots more pics of her soon I just have to get them uploaded I will have to say blogging will be a bit more difficult with two babies than it was with one :) anyway.. she went back for her two week check up.. YES it's already been two weeks :( anyway she has gained over a pound and has grown almost two inches. She eats like crazy so I should have expected the growth spurt but it still makes me sad I love when they are little:) The doctor said she looked great. She actually slept through the night last night also which was a blessing me and my mom really needed it! I also went to the doctor for those who didn't know I had a c-section and my tubes tied so I was one big bruise I looked like I had been ran over a couple of time over and over but bruising and swelling have gone down a lot and I'm not having to take pain meds anymore. Unfortunately I had so much scar tissue to scrap out the doc said I would be swollen and sore for awhile, but I'm thankful I'm able to get around and play with the babies now, for the first couple of days I couldn't move out of the chair without hunching over. :)

No comments: