Thursday, May 21, 2009

Time Flies

It's been awhile and this is going to be a quick one. It's been really busy with the end of school testing, field trips, graduations, and kids but I managed to get a few pictures of us along the way. My meme and sister came to help babysit the past few weeks and it has been a real blessing I could possibly have the most spoiled kiddos ever but I've loved having family around. Finlee's 2 month b day came and went and it's almost her 3rd month.. ugh.. I'm behind. She had grown almost a inch and is now over 11lbs. Her first go round of shots went well she hurt for a few days but nothing a little Tylenol can't handle. Peyton had his open house and graduation hints the pictures with the balloon sword and the pony ride that he refused to get on. All is well and hopefully between me teaching summer school, camps, VBS, and family vacays I will have time to be a better blogger. :)






No comments: