
When it snowed in March. My mom had put a big bowl of snow in the freezer so we could make snow ice cream later in the day well we forgot about it until she found it this past week :) so we made snow cones instead it's not every day you can say you played in snow in Oklahoma in June :) but my kids managed to and loved it.


The week before last my mom came down to help with the kids while I went to some teacher training. We ended up going to the horse races. Peyton loved it he would just sit and patiently watch or run around until the next race. He loves horses and thought it was sooo cool. After the races Cross Canadian Ragweed had a concert and although it was late my babies loved it bobbing thier heads along with the music.



My baby girl turned 3 months on her brothers birthday. She is doing awesome growing like crazy and very very strong I honestly think she maybe crawling soon she gets so excited when she sees her brother she starts moving her little legs as fast as they will go she wants to follow him everywhere!

Peyton got a Playset for his birthday. I am so blessed to have a dad that knows how to read insturctions and a sister who is dating an engineer cause it may have taken Tommy and I until next birthday to get this thing up. Thanks guys Peyton loves it.


My little man helping poppa build his swing set. He was even trying to hold the screws in his mouth like poppa. I had to make him stop in fear that he would swallow one but he was poppa shadow for the day.

We had a little get together with the neighbor hood kids, peyton loved opeining his gifts I don't think you can tell but he had about 10 other little hands helping him open every gift it was too funny.

On his actual birthday we all went to the aquarium. It was so neat I don't think you can see everything in just a few hours but with two little ones a few hours is all you really have before crankiness set in. They both did really well tho' and Peyton loved all the fish he had just watch Finding Nemo so he thought all the fish should be named Nemo or Dori.

Poppa and P looking at the spotted sting rays

You could stand in a bubble and take pictures from the other side so it looked like you were hanging with the fish :)

ooo we got to see them feed the sharks

and I'm so proud of my cake. lol... I mean don't start calling me betty crocker or anything but this is pretty good... hahaha

Aunt Chey is staying with us to help out with the kiddos since I have something to do just about every week with school and camps this is us by the lake

Little Miss Sunshine Sunbathing (girls are so fun!)

The last week of school the coaches and some of the teachers played basketball against our boys and girls teams as a fundraiser. It was soo much fun but I was sooooo sore for the next week! I keep forgetting that I'm now old and can't do the things I used to without regreting it for the next couple of days!

yep that's me getting the rebound I was so proud of myself.. LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment