Thursday, August 13, 2009

Miss Finlee Renee' is 5 Months Old

Well she was on Aug. 6th and I'm way behind on my post. She is such a growing little girl weighing almost fifteen lbs; I think her boobies may be bigger than mine..hahaha. She now rocks on all fours and I just know she will be crawling soon, sits up like a champ, loves rice and applesause, and her big brother well lets just say she has had to be put in "time out" for a couple of times for grabbing and pinching his face.ugh already started. Finlee has been such a mellow blessing to this crazy family and we all love you very much baby girl. Today was her first day of daycare(I will post about that later) and I was so sad to leave her. I feel like she was just a tiny baby and now she really thinks she is grown. She still has no teeth but I promise it could be any day now before one pops through and her poor fro'd hair I'm not sure what to do about it but I refuse to put it in more than two bows :) I figure that this subject will always be a work in progress for us...LOL... I know she will have stories to tell when she starts talking cause she can sure coo and "jabber" for hours. Happy FIVE month birthday Fin :)

Rice on her face.. the girl loves her cereal

Pretty pretty girl

Had to put a picture of our little football star :)

checking out her new baby cousin...:) or trying to attack her I'm not sure!

No comments: