Saturday, September 12, 2009

SO Busy!

Well I guess I'm only updating once a month. Phew I don't know where my days have gone. My last post was for Finlee's five month birthday and now her 6th month has come and gone and I still haven't posted about it.. I will have an individual post for her and all her new Finlee isms, and she has soooo many, but first here are a couple of shots of the kids first day of school. Peyton is a seasoned pro he has been going since he was just 6 weeks old still the first couple of days he usually will whine or give me a look as I'm leaving, but not this time he is too grown for that he just struted himself out to the play groud like he ruled the school! *tear*. Finlee was a different story she buried her head in my chest and had a death grip on my shirt, I felt so bad leaving her, but after the first few weeks she loves it and they say she trys to steal all the others food when they aren't looking! (you can tell she loves to eat by the size of her thighs) :)





No comments: