Saturday, September 12, 2009

Potty Training Done!

Not Yet! We had some set backs starting school. I'm told it's normal for them to regress some once they have to go potty in a new enviroment, but he just lost interest all together! BUT, finally a couple of days ago he woke up didn't say anything just walked in and peed in the potty all by himself. Tommy thinks I'm wierd and totally gross for taking pictures of this event, but I was so excited and as you can see by Peyton's face so is he :) I think we are back on track and well on our way to "Lightening McQueen" Under roos (he picked out some "cars" underwear, but he can only wear them when he pees in the stool) :) So pray for a little more patience on my part and a lot of courage on his! I'm hoping in the next month we will be out of diapers!!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!
Love ya!
Aunt Bev