Ok.. so I'm going to try to keep this up. I not sure where in my day I will fit it in, but I figure I will be better at this than I am at calling or emailing.. :)
Sunday, September 27, 2009
6 months
Whew, now that Finlee is almost 7 months old I will post about how it is to have a very curious and out spoken 6 month old. Fin has started to crawl (well Army style) but she moves fast and furious. She loves to bug her brother and I see tons of fights in my future..UGH. She has learned how to blow spit bubbles, and blows her food out all over you then thinks it is sooo funny. She is very strong and happy and only weighs 9 lbs less than her brother at 18lbs 6oz. She loves her jumper and will play in it for hours or until her brother makes her bugs her enough she starts to cry (he trys to be help but she just gets frustrated or he gets a little too rough for moms taste although she loves to wrestle him and wins a lot!). She is too big to let you help her hold her bottle and loves to sleep cuddled up next you with her hot milk breathe right in your face :) I can't believe she has grown so fast it makes me sad but she has such an awesome personality and I can't wait to see whats in store for us!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
CUTE! I can't believe how big Finlee looks. Give them kisses. Tell Tommy I said to smile. Miss you all. Love ya, Aunt Bev
My life has been hectic and crazy since leaving Skiatook about 10 years ago. I have moved to 3 different states and after going to 4 different schools graduated with my Masters degree in 2006. I have a wonderful little man Peyton Conner and beautiful little girl Finlee Renee and a wonderful hard working husband in Tommy, who are the lights of my life, I'm currently living in Dallas, TX loving life as a teacher and coach and a mom and a wife!
1 comment:
CUTE! I can't believe how big Finlee looks. Give them kisses. Tell Tommy I said to smile.
Miss you all.
Love ya,
Aunt Bev
Post a Comment